The AAP National Conference & Exhibition, October 26–29 at the Orange County Convention Center, is the hottest spot for the latest best practices and pharmacological and technical advances brought to you by the leaders in pediatrics.
- Attend the pre-conference Peds21 symposium Early Brain and Child Development (EBCD): Building Brains, Forging Futures and special conference track on early brain development and epigenetics.
- Join in the debate about the latest controversies in pediatrics at our new daily point-counterpoint sessions focusing on formula feeding to newborns, ADHD, cardiac screening for sports, and the PANDAS hypothesis.
- Enjoy the world’s largest exhibit hall featuring over 340 medical companies, product theaters, complimentary massages, AAP products and services including the AAP Career Fair, free author signings and demonstrations, and complimentary wireless networking areas.
- Make connections and memories with your family and guests at our daily signature networking events including an exclusive complimentary evening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Learn about reduced ticket packages for Orlando theme parks and attractions and significantly discounted hotel rates at Walt Disney World® Resort.
- Registration and Hotel Reservations is NOW OPEN!
- Disney World ® tickets now available
Get Inspired in Orlando!
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name and mailing address to receive the Preliminary Program, FREE Orlando city guide, and conference news alerts.